CTRad Radiotherapy DDRi combinations workshop
20 Nov 2019
Chancellors Hotel, Chancellors Way, Manchester,
More about this event
The learning objectives / aims of the meeting are to:
- understand how enhanced DNA damage works in the context of radiotherapy combinations
- optimise translational samples and hypotheses to inform a focused approach to novel agents
- apply knowledge about radiotherapy and DNA damage response inhibitors and its side effects to inform trial development
- highlight the opportunities and key steps to a successful trial.
- Deliver collaborative applications to academic and industry funders in clinical and preclinical areas based upon the interactions facilitated through this and future meetings.
- preclinical scientists, translational scientists, Medical and Clinical Oncologists, pharmaceutical company representatives, trials methodologists, clinical and non-clinical trainees, research partners, radiologists and biobank teams.
This workshop is free to attend; travel will not be covered for delegates.
This course provides 5 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists for full attendance.